How to Enable Window 10 Hidden dark theme
In this Tutorial you will learn how to change Window 10 Gray Theme to Dark Black Theme.
First you need to change your Window 10 gray theme to black theme. Here are the steps you need to follow them.
1. Open the registry editor by hitting Windows + R and typing "regedit" in the run field.
to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes by opening the tree in the left side of the window.
3. Create a new key by right clicking in the window pane and selecting New -> Key
4. Name the key "Personalize" and open it.
5. Create a new DWORD (32-bit) value by right clicking in the right pane and selecting New > DWORD (32-bit).
6. Name the DWORD "AppsUseLightTheme".
7. Set the DWORD's value to 0. To open the DWORD, simply double click on it.
8. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize.
9. Create a new DWORD (32-bit) named "AppsUseLightTheme". As in steps 5 and 6, you create the DWORD by right clicking in the right window pane, selecting New > DWORD (32-bit) and typing in the name.
10. Set its value to 0.
11. Close Regedit and reboot your PC.
Afte start, your computer will be look like this(as shown below).